8/30/2011: If you see a thermometer but no weather station gauges, try upgrading your flash and/or try another browser. We have seen independent problems with Flash 10.2 and Chrome 13.
: To verify the data is current, check the upper left corner, after MYC-LHI. If it appears to be offline or the last update is wrong, feel free to notify the club manager
: This requires the use of the free Adobe Flash
Player Version 8 or higher to view the weather station.
- Wind Direction Gauge: Red arrow indicates average wind direction
- Wind Speed Gauge: Red arrow indicates maximum wind speed since midnight
- Gust Speed Gauge: Red arrow indicates maximum gust since midnight
- Gust Speed Gauge: Orange arrow indicates maximum gust in the last hour
- If the wind speed is 0 mph and gusts are 255 mph, then the console has lost communication with the Weather Station (check solar or backup battery)